My office is now accepting Expressions of Interest for the 2022-23 Volunteer Grants.
What do you get?
Grants of between $1,000 and $5,000 are available to eligible not-for-profit community organisations.
This funding can be used for purposes such as:
- purchasing minor equipment for volunteers.
- contributing to costs incurred by volunteers in the course of their work.
- assisting with costs of training for volunteers.
- promoting awareness of and increasing participation in volunteering.
The Volunteer Grants Activity is an element of the Families and Communities Program, which aims to strengthen relationships, support families, improve wellbeing of children and young people, reduce the cost of family breakdown and strengthen family and community functioning.
The objectives of Volunteer Grants are to:
- help community organisations to support the efforts of Australia’s volunteers
- help community organisations to support the inclusion of vulnerable people through volunteering
- encourage, support and increase participation in volunteering.
The intended outcome of the activity is to strengthen community functioning by increasing participation in volunteering.
Check if you can apply
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant.
Before submitting an expression of interest, all applicants must read the Grant Opportunity Guidelines, to ensure that they are eligible for the funding and can meet all the requirements of the grant.
If you require any assistance with the application process, please don't hesitate to get in touch with my office via [email protected] or 07 3879 6440.